Thu, Dec 17|
Imports Course before COFEPRIS
At the end of the course, the assistant will be able to identify the most outstanding elements to carry out the import sanitary process, this in accordance with the current requirements of COFEPRIS, in order to guarantee favorable and timely results.
Horario y ubicación
Dec 17, 2020, 9:00 AM – Dec 18, 2020, 12:00 PM
Acerca del evento
Title Imports before COFEPRIS
Online Course Modality
Date Thursday 17 and Friday 18-December-2020
Duration 6 hours
Schedule 09: 00-12: 00 hours
Speaker QFB America Pérez Reyes
$ 1500.00 (PER PERSON) Taxes Included
- Online course 6 hours
- Online speaker with extensive experience
- Digital material
- Diploma issued by REGULATE electronic
- Constancy DC-3 (Endorsed by STyPS)
- Introduction (What is import and export)
- Notification before the SAT
- Customs broker
- Tariff classification (How it is composed and interpretation)
- Non-tariff regulations and restrictions (RRNA)
- Basic documents for import
- Classification and Coding Agreements (COFEPRIS)
- Procedures and services agreement (COFEPRIS)
- Import permit for food and food supplements
- Supplies for health
- VUCEM platform
- The deadline to finalize your payment will be 5 days before the event.
- DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE TO TAKE THE ONLINE COURSE SINCE YOU WILL BE MAKING THE OPPORTUNITY FROM ANOTHER INTERESTED PERSON.
- At the end of your registration, our REGULATE team will send you a registration confirmation email and the payment information will be sent.