Sat, Mar 06|
Health Supplies Regulation Course: Introduction to Medical Devices
At the end of the course, the attendee will be able to understand the process to follow to market a medical device in Mexico, identify the characteristics of the requirements necessary to request a health registration.
Horario y ubicación
Mar 06, 2021, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Acerca del evento
Title Regulation of Health Supplies: Introduction to Medical Devices
Online Course Modality
Date Saturday 06 March 2021
Duration 3 hours
Schedule 9: 00-12: 00 hours
Speaker QFB Azucena Justo Marcos
$ 700.00 (PER PERSON) Taxes Included
- Online course 3 hours
- Online speaker
- Digital material
- Diploma issued by REGULATE electronic
Certificate DC-3 (STyPS) Additional cost: $ 300.00
- Classification of Medical Devices
-By purpose of use
-Risk level (Low risk, Class I, II and III)
- Regulatory Process for Marketing a Medical Device
- Elements that make up the Medical Device Dossier
-Legal and Technical Documents
- Attention of the procedure (Check list, format, Homoclaves, attention times)
- The deadline to finalize your payment will be 5 days before the event.
- DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE TO TAKE THE ONLINE COURSE SINCE YOU WILL BE MAKING THE OPPORTUNITY FROM ANOTHER INTERESTED PERSON.
- At the end of your registration, our REGULATE team will send you a registration confirmation email and the payment information will be sent.