Sat, Apr 17|
Health Regulation Course on Advertising
The participant will obtain the necessary tools to evaluate advertising projects for drugs, food supplements and cosmetics, to speed up advertising procedures before COFEPRIS.
Horario y ubicación
Apr 17, 2021, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Mexico City, Viaducto Rio de la Piedad, Magdalena Mixhuca 260 Col, Magdalena Mixihuca, Venustiano Carranza, 15860 Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Acerca del evento
Title Health Regulation on Advertising
On-site course modality
Date Saturday April 17, 2021
Duration 6 hours
Schedule 09: 00-15: 00 hours
Speaker QFB Eduardo López Vazquez
Campus Holiday Inn Mexico Dali Airport Hotel: Viad. Río de la Piedad 260, Magdalena Mixhuca, 15860 City of
$ 2000.00 (PER PERSON) Taxes Included
- Face-to-face course (Explanatory and applicative part)
- Printed material
- Continuous coffee service
- Light breakfast
- Diploma of participation issued by REGULATE
- Certificate DC-3 (Secretary of Labor and Social Security)
- Parking lot
2. Legal framework
- General law of health
- Health Supplies Regulations
3. Basic Concepts
- Herbal remedies
- Medical devices
- Food supplements
5. Preparation of Advertising Dossier
6. Procedures before COFEPRIS
- Advertising Notice
- Advertising Permission
- Filling of formats
7. Frequent errors and reasons for suspension
- The deadline to finalize your payment will be 1 week prior to the event.
- DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE TO TAKE THE COURSE SINCE YOU WILL BE MAKING THE OPPORTUNITY FROM ANOTHER INTERESTED PERSON.
- At the end of your registration, our REGULATE team will send you a registration confirmation email and the payment information will be sent.
- This course will take place with the recommended sanitary measures.