Sat, Oct 17|
The assistant will be able to understand the current regulatory framework of Tecnovigilancia in Mexico. Exemplify with practical cases, the notification of suspected adverse reactions of medical devices; as well as expanding the panorama of topics such as: unit registration, notifications and report.
Horario y ubicación
Oct 17, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Acerca del evento
Online Course Modality
Date Saturday 17-October-2020
Duration 3 hours
Schedule 9: 00-12: 00 hours
Speaker QA Dinath Emireth González Riverón
$ 700.00 (PER PERSON) VAT Included
- Online course 3 hrs
- Online speaker
- Digital material
- Diploma issued by REGULATE electronic
Proof DC-3 (STyPS) (Additional cost): $ 300.00
1. Introduction to Technovigilance and medical devices
oClassification of medical devices
2. Technovigilance Regulations
o Study of the current NOM 240
oIncident notification system (identification of incidents, initial, follow-up and final notifications, notification times)
3. Technovigilance report for the extension of the sanitary registration
o Submission times
- The deadline to finalize your payment will be 5 days before the event.
- DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE NOT SURE TO TAKE THE ONLINE COURSE SINCE YOU WILL BE MAKING THE OPPORTUNITY FROM ANOTHER INTERESTED PERSON.
- At the end of your registration, our REGULATE team will send you a registration confirmation email and the payment information will be sent.